Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp (Writing 2nd draft)


                                                                           
 
            RAINBOWS END
Heart pounding, body full with excitement. I was getting pumped to get on the fear fall! Yesssssssssss the time was finally here, I was at the top looking over the city . 5,4,3,2,1 goodbye dropping down going so fast my gut was rising up feeling like it is coming out of my mouth. You should of seen izabellas face when she dropped it was so funny I was crying. Extreme strades fear waiting in line for the best ride of my life the Extreme strades fear sitting in my seat then we start moving side to side then dad and I went upside down yelling at kayden sitting on the seat he was laughing at as.

3 comments:

  1. You have hooked me in from the beginning Corbyn. What a fabulous way to start your writing! It takes me right back to my experience on the Fear Fall which was scary and fabulous all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks do you think I can improve on any thing

      Delete